The popular Local Search SEO Contact Page is now available with premium options! All the same features you have come to love about the Local SEO Contact Page are still there, but we now offer multiple locations, widgets, importing and exporting, and much, much more! Not familiar with the Local Search SEO Contact Page Plugin for WordPress? Read on for more information and learn how local search engine optimization with our software can help improve your online presence and drive local customers to your business.
Major internet search engines use complex algorithms to sort search results based on a number of factors that constitute relevancy with the search terms provided. Many times, a web site is not able to efficiently serve the correct information that modern search engines are now indexing. These bits of information, called “rich snippets” or “microdata“, can be embedded into your web site to allow better search engine indexing. The Local Search SEO Contact Page takes all of the most important pieces of microdata that Google, Bing, etc are looking for and pre-populates that information with data you provide, allowing internet search engines to keep comprehensive records on who you are, what you do, and where you do it – and drive potential business to your web site as a result.
* Multiple location support. Keep separate sets of data for each location you have, and output any location’s data on any page or post using shortcodes.
* We now have widgets! The “Contact Info” widget will now be available for placement in your site layout. Use as many widgets linked to as many different locations as you desire.
* Import / Export: You can now back up and restore your location data, seamlessly integrated into WordPress.
* Easy to use admin settings page
* A multitude of shortcode options to choose from
* Schema.org and hCard/vCard formatted organization for rich snippets/microdata
* Phone numbers, fax, and email for contact
* Hours of operation option
* Payment methods option
* Social media images and links for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and many, many more
* QR Code with directions to your address or any custom link
* Google Maps with Google Places integration for directions
* Never break your embedded map again!